Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Nl383sbc

Things are looking peachy!

Rate this Entry
So this is actually my first blog, I've been on various types of forums and even a local "bodybuilding" site but that was 10 years ago. I guess this is something to keep me occupied since I'm not much of a book reader and being limited to lifting 5lbs is horrible. I feel so useless since I have always been the big strong man. Sniff... hold me. lol

I'm 8 days out from my surgery now, feeling pretty darn good. I was initially worried about bowel movements, let's say over the last few days this is no longer a concern. A little TMI but alot of people experience this problem.

Eating
I have been advised to follow a 4 week Full fluid diet after surgery. I have read numerous different post-op instructions but I will follow my Bariatric nurses and dieticians advice. Waiting a few more weeks for solid food won't kill me, and I might loose some weight faster staying on it.

Energy
My energy isn't too bad as long as I don't do anything, lol. Sounds weird but it's true. After going to a few stores shopping I'm spent, maybe it's watching the wife shop and not the surgery at all, who knows.

Stomach Staples
I hate this things, they get hooked in clothes, itch, get irritated which irritates me lol. They come out in two days.. can't wait.

That's all to report for now i guess, getting bored with protein shakes, puddings and such... but no sacrifice, no victory?

Take care all

Submit "Things are looking peachy!" to Digg Submit "Things are looking peachy!" to del.icio.us Submit "Things are looking peachy!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Things are looking peachy!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Continued success! It gets better and better, and you'll love this awesome journey!
    you are gonna do great! congrats!
    Welcome, and you sound like you're doing great. Hold on tight. It's going to be an exciting ride!