Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Charity76

☆☆☆☆2 more Days until my new sleeve. Flight leaves on 3 hours☆☆☆☆

Rate this Entry
OMG Flight is in 12 hours.hours . I've been working so hard on low carb liver shrinking diet for 7 days. Drinking ISOPURE and protein drinks. I've lost 4 lbs in this phase. I'm so excited surgery is Tuesday. Spending one day by San Diego Bay front and getting ready for transformation. My Belight consultant Jessica is awesome and has made extra special plans for our easy transport to the hospital. More pictures to come and hope I can enjoy everybody's profile while I am in the hospital and at the airport. I must go pack and get ready!!

Submit "☆☆☆☆2 more Days until my new sleeve. Flight leaves on 3 hours☆☆☆☆" to Digg Submit "☆☆☆☆2 more Days until my new sleeve. Flight leaves on 3 hours☆☆☆☆" to del.icio.us Submit "☆☆☆☆2 more Days until my new sleeve. Flight leaves on 3 hours☆☆☆☆" to StumbleUpon Submit "☆☆☆☆2 more Days until my new sleeve. Flight leaves on 3 hours☆☆☆☆" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good Luck Honey!
    Best of luck to you! Keep us posted on how you are doing.
    Good luck. We are going to do the same thing. Spending 1 1/3 days in San Diego on the beach. We will fly in on a Friday evening after work and going to hospita in tijuana on sunday for labs and surgery on monday. There are 4 of us friends getting the sleeve Ana 1 getting the mommy makeover the same day. I'm excited! But I have 80 more days! Feb 8th.