Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Ibleedblue

Just keep swimming!

Rate this Entry
I'm just chugging along! My weight loss has slowed way way down but I am not gaining and I am not a slave to calories anymore so I must say I am pretty happy. I am going on vacation to an all inclusive with my hubby friday for 8 days so I expect to gain a little bit but Im not too worried about it. Im a pound away from my goal and I feel great.

I went shopping and got some jeans and I know all jeans fit a bit differently but I got some size 6 and size 4. FOUR BABY!!!! In Feb I was in a snug 14
Why did I wait so long to do this? I am so so happy with my results.
Oh, off the subject but pumpkin pie quest bars are really good.
Im still struggling with carbs/sugar but Im doing much better and Im still getting in my workouts and Mio and water are my life. I took a sip of my husbands diet coke at the mall this weekend and about gagged. Ive been using my crock pot like every day so when I get home from work I just throw in some veggies and some pasta (for everyone else) and dinner is ready in 15 mins. Well I am off, just jotting down some thoughts. So close to goal, but vacation and everything will probably set me back but I will try to restrain myself a little.
Hope everyone is doing well

Submit "Just keep swimming!" to Digg Submit "Just keep swimming!" to del.icio.us Submit "Just keep swimming!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Just keep swimming!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You won't gain, just walk! Vacation gives you more time to exercise.
    sounds soo great!! you are doing terrific!!
    You sound so happy!! Enjoy your vacation! I know I am excited for vacation because I'll actually feel comfortable in a bathing suit ;-)
    I wore a bikini girl, so I feel ya on that!!