Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

2thdoc

ONEderland and 101 pounds GONE!

Rate this Entry
Hey fellow Sleevers!

Just wanted to put it out there...I saw a "1" as the beginning number on the scale last week. I do not have a recollection of EVER seeing a "1" before, even in high school.

PLUS I'm officially down 101 pounds at almost 6 months out.

ONEderland and the "Century Club", all at the same time! WOO HOO!

Hope you all are doing well on your journey too!

Submit "ONEderland and 101 pounds GONE!" to Digg Submit "ONEderland and 101 pounds GONE!" to del.icio.us Submit "ONEderland and 101 pounds GONE!" to StumbleUpon Submit "ONEderland and 101 pounds GONE!" to Google

Comments

Congratulations!!! That's a lot of weight in a short amount of time!! I didn't know there was a "century" club but I guess I'm a member ;-)
    One-Der land is great, isn't it??
    AAHHH the joys of the number ONE Enjoy the rest of the journey to goal.
    YAY! So exciting. I love reading posts like this Best feeling in the world when you watch the numbers going down, isn't it?!
    Congratulations
    you look terrific!! Congrats!! yep..onederland is SO Much better...
    Thanks everyone! I'm super pumped! And I made up the "Century Club," but maybe we can make it a real one! LOL!
    I made the "Century Club" a real group! Search for it and join! Thanks!
    I'm so happy for you...I know the feeling. Today I stepped on the scale and I'm 197 I'm in Onederland!!!!! I started my journey with the lap band weighing 357 lbs. I lost 100 lbs with my band and when I began having trouble with it I converted to the sleeve. My journey with my sleeve started at 257 and today I'm 197 that's a total of 160lbs gone. Whoooohoooo!
    Congrats !!! you go girl, looking good
    Century club and warriors; we're all very talented and lucky ladies. Congratulations to all and continued success!
    Congrats and thank you for sharing the awesome news with each and every one of us. We each have a moment when we stop and remember when we hit that magical moment OR when we think it could happen to us. Hope we all look forward to many other people's special moments and smile a bit harder cause we know what the experience was/ is about.
    Great job! Onederland is a great place to be Congratulations.