Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

neptunesally

Weight loss progress and my journey..Starting out at 29.4 BMI and 189

Rate this Entry
Signatures will allow up to 500 characters when posting weight loss so I thought I keep track of it here on my blog. IT seems to help me look at the whole picture and perhaps help others. Especially if your weight loss seems slow like me. It's a turtle pass slow but as long as I am moving downward I am good with that. I will continue to up my stats here.

9/23/2015
HW: 189

10/8/2015 Surgery day: Day 1
SW: 178

Post-op Surgery
Day 2: No scale
Day 3: No scale
Day 4: No scale
Day 5: 175.3
Day 6: 174.1
Day 7: 174.1
Week 1: -3.9

Day 8: 173.7
Day 9: 173.1
Day 10: 172.6
Day 11: 173.5
Day12: 173
Day 13: 172.8
Day 14: 172
Week 2: -1.9

Total @ 2 weeks: -5.8

Day 15: 172.7
Day 16: 171.4

Submit "Weight loss progress and my journey..Starting out at 29.4 BMI and 189" to Digg Submit "Weight loss progress and my journey..Starting out at 29.4 BMI and 189" to del.icio.us Submit "Weight loss progress and my journey..Starting out at 29.4 BMI and 189" to StumbleUpon Submit "Weight loss progress and my journey..Starting out at 29.4 BMI and 189" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Just a thought, and I know it seems difficult to some....but. I did not want to be obessessed continually over my weight, so I decided that I waited until my surgeons appointments as they were scheduled for the first year after my "banana" tummy! I found it allows me to refocus on other things, like making better food choices, taking my vitamins, taking In my liquids and exercising. Now, 26 months after my life style, I fluctuate within 3 pounds high or low and weigh in once a week. I call this freedom in my journey. I wish you so much success as you sort out what works best for you. You are the one that matters most delight on your successes
    Looks like you are doing great. Your loosing consistently, even if you fluctuate here and there. Bottom line, it's coming off. I really do think that those who weigh more loose a little quicker, but it seems like in the end it all kinda equals out. Good luck with your journey
    see below....
    see below....
    I llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllll
    I can only edit this blog in this reply section and not the original post for whatever