Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

s_eli

Getting close!

Rate this Entry
My big day is almost here! We all know the weekend likes to fly by on us too so I am a roller coaster of emotions and a busy bee trying to get everything done! I guess you can say I am feeling a little better then I was the other day. I honestly just feel like I am getting a lot less support then I expected causing me to have doubts, BUT I need to do this for me! I want to be healthier overall. I want to be happier, to not carry the burden I feel today. My decision to move forward with the surgery was not made for anyone else but me. I just have to remind myself this is my journey! I am so ready for this new stage in my life and look forward to what the future brings.

Submit "Getting close!" to Digg Submit "Getting close!" to del.icio.us Submit "Getting close!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Getting close!" to Google

Comments

Roller coasters can be great fun, especially when there is that exhilarating feeling when it's over after the run....but keep that anticipation close to you, because it equals to success! Your success, your choices, your healthy future...and remember to know that soon, one of these days, you will offer to another person with the jitters that same feeling. You chose a winning team and we are all part of the cheer squad! Keep us posted. You've got this!!👍
    I remember that ride and the butterflies that went with it. Keep the thought that this is for you and your healthy future, and before you know it you will be looking back at all this giving support to others. Cheers
    Press on! You will not regret it! Just had surgery Monday and soooo happy I went through it. You're right, this is for YOU.