Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Keltia98

I have had little ones... but this NSV was HUGE!!! (no pun intended lol)

Rate this Entry
Having lost almost 50 pounds in about two months, I have had a few NSVs here and there; clothes I haven't worn in a while, walking easier, etc etc. But this morning... my first MAJOR one, at least it was to me. When my 10 year old son got out of the bed this morning he hugged me, like he does most mornings. However, this morning he wrapped his arms around my waist and said "Look Mom, I can reach all the way around you! Ain't that cool?"

He has no idea how cool it really is. That is the one I have been waiting on for the longest time. I had no idea it would come so quick.

What a way to start a weekend!!!

Submit "I have had little ones... but this NSV was HUGE!!! (no pun intended lol)" to Digg Submit "I have had little ones... but this NSV was HUGE!!! (no pun intended lol)" to del.icio.us Submit "I have had little ones... but this NSV was HUGE!!! (no pun intended lol)" to StumbleUpon Submit "I have had little ones... but this NSV was HUGE!!! (no pun intended lol)" to Google

Tags: hugs, nsv Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That is awesome!!!
    That's a great NSV!!! Keep going and you'll have many more
    Awww how awesome is that!! congrats and wishing all the best to you!
    A sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet NSV. A truly sweet one.

Thanks for sharing this. Makes my eyes a little bit moist.
    What a wonderful moment!
    How adorable is that! Congratulations on your rapid weight loss and I promise you it will just keep melting off. I am now smaller than my 13 year old son who is 5'7 1/2" and 150lbs. so he's not small whatsoever for his age but it is so amazing to be the smallest one in the house. And I know this probably isn't something anyone on here wants to here but I actually need to put 10lbs. back on at least. I moved and can't find my scale and was in Bed Bath & Beyond the other day so I weighed myself at the store and OMG I'm down to 134lbs.. This is too thin for my frame for sure but what can I do, still wouldn't change it for the world and this I think is a good problem to have. I haven't been this thin since 6th grade when the school nurse told me in front of my whole class that I was to fat yes fat for my age. I am 50 now and would love to see that nurse and rub it in her face as well as my classmates who then started calling me fat stuff, blubber, orca and things of that nature. Amazing how cruel people can be isn't it, well they can all kiss my skinny a... Anyway keep up the good work, it just get's better and better every month that goes by.
    wow !! amazing !! congrats !! i love to hear all the nice things my kids say, like wow mom you look skinny !! lol who would of thought ?
    Congrats... I hope I have those moments with my grand kids
    I'm a newbie here...getting sleeved on October 28th. What is a NSV?? lol
    So happy for you!!!! What a great way to start the day!
    Congratulations! That is very sweet. I remember my daughter saying the same thing.
    ' Look Mama, I can touch my hands behind your back."
    Such an exciting time for you and your family.
    Keep up the good work!
    Very nice, made me tear up reading that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhea540
    I'm a newbie here...getting sleeved on October 28th. What is a NSV?? lol
    I was wondering the same thing!
    That is awesome. Congratulations.