Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

p.charles

7 Months Post Op

Rate this Entry
My goodness, it's been a while since my last post. I have been extremely busy since my decision to be sleeved. Best decision I ever made. I feel amazing and gosh darn it, I look it too I have more energy now and I am more active, so I'm enjoying life as opposed to simply working, coming home and being a mom. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being a mom, but that's not ALL that I am. So, I made the decision to start dating again - that's another hilarious group of stories altogether but all in all, I am in a good place.

I've lost a total of 80 lbs so far. I have had a lot of positive feedback from co-workers, family, and friends. I actually convinced my best friend to go along with me to be sleeved and she looks amazing as well. There's been a little criticism but nothing can break my stride.

Something really interesting happened though...

Okay, some of you may find this childish, or petty but I don't care! Let me have my 'Revenge of the Fatty' moment!

I ran into an ex of mine. What was interesting about this run in was, the last time I had spoken to him he made it a point to call attention to how much weight I had gained and told me that I "didn't have IT anymore" and I "let myself go".

Oh, the timing was perfect! I couldn't have planned this myself. There I was, standing in front of him (I had not seen this man in years) smaller now than I'd ever been while I was with him. And guess what? HE had put on a lot of weight! HA! I cannot lie and say that I didn't feel completely vindicated in that moment - lol... He attemped to reconcile, but I can't waste my sexiness going backwards and diving head first into that impending fecal storm...YUK! That's just not wise or sanitary...

Anywho, I have hit a couple stalls but I am told that is to be expected. Slow progress is still progress. I've received a lot of compliments but the one that I'll always remember, was from my grandson who isn't quite two. He looked me up and down after I had finished getting dolled up, and said, "Yeaaaaaaaah" lol it was the funniest, most cutest thing ever in life!

Goodbye size 20. Hello size 10!

Submit "7 Months Post Op" to Digg Submit "7 Months Post Op" to del.icio.us Submit "7 Months Post Op" to StumbleUpon Submit "7 Months Post Op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

LOVE YOUR BLOG, SO POSITIVE AND FUNNY. YOU JUST HAVE TO LOVE THOSE GOTCHA MOMENTS.

GIVE THAT GRANDCHILD A BIG HUG FOR ME....THEY KNOW WHERE IT'S AT.

YOU ARE DOING GREAT AND ARE AN INSPIRATION FOR ALL.
    Quote Originally Posted by thenewmetoday
    LOVE YOUR BLOG, SO POSITIVE AND FUNNY. YOU JUST HAVE TO LOVE THOSE GOTCHA MOMENTS.

GIVE THAT GRANDCHILD A BIG HUG FOR ME....THEY KNOW WHERE IT'S AT.

YOU ARE DOING GREAT AND ARE AN INSPIRATION FOR ALL.

Thank you, and thank you so much for reading and commenting. I still want to lose about 30-40 lbs but wow, I am happy that sharing my progress inspires others! I can't count how many times I have been inspired or motivated by reading or seeing the progress of other users. That's what's so great about this place!
    Wonderful post!! I am almost at 7 months and about 70 lbs down..with 30 to go..but i am in such a happy place...so great that you ran into that ex!! love it!! Congrats!!!
    that's awesome that you ran into your ex!! I love it!