Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mich-D

Don't they feed you anymore?

Rate this Entry
Hey gang,

I am headed back to Denver for another week of meetings. That said, onThursday, I went to our Ann Arbor office and a number of people who hadn't seen me since a few days prior to surgery. I received a lot of compliments with the most memorable being; "so,they don't feed you anymore?" This was from a guy that once told me he liked being in meetings and training classes with me because it meant he wasn't the heaviest guy in the room. I responded,I still eat anything I want - just smaller portions.

Another person was thrilled at my smaller size and began calling out to her peers to have them see the new me. The attention can be a bit overwhelming,but I would rather have that then a size 60 pair of jeans!

Submit "Don't they feed you anymore?" to Digg Submit "Don't they feed you anymore?" to del.icio.us Submit "Don't they feed you anymore?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Don't they feed you anymore?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Dwayne, you and your awesome accomplishments just tickle the heck out of me. I love seeing your messages pop up here.

But I STILL want to see pix of the new clothes. And you in them.
    Thanks Ann! I am working on something regarding that very thing...stay tuned. However,my current focus is on my work project and then my 10k in October.
    Wow! I am so happy for you! I can't wait!!!
    Congrats on all your success so far. I can just imagine how you must have felt. Super excited and accomplished. Rock star in the room !!!
    Always great to hear from you! Like Ann, I'm waiting for a picture update!