Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Euphoria

omg.. almost 3 months post op! :O in 5 days it will be 3 months!

Rate this Entry
Haven't been on this site in a while, although it is always on my mind..

It has indeed helped me out a lot! during my first few days as a newly sleeved individual!
Anyways just a quick update as i don\'t have a lot of time today, will try and update and be around the forums more in the future, but just to say.. i still am in love with my sleeve decision! It has changed my life, completely and the way i see food..as fuel, rather than comfort and my binging days are gone as my sleeve has helped me control how much i eat

From a size 16, i am not wearing a size 12 top which is also getting loose, having to bought new under wears lol..i fit into a size S!!!!!! heavy leggings that H&M has recently came out with, and can fit into size 12-14 clothings.. i can walk really really fast without getting out of breath, unlike before..
i had gotten so unhealthy before sleeve, that i would feel lightheaded after just walking up a flight of stairs, and that is no longer an issue now!

So yea, very happy indeed and thanks for reading.

Wishing you all a great weekend

Submit "omg.. almost 3 months post op! :O in 5 days it will be 3 months!" to Digg Submit "omg.. almost 3 months post op! :O in 5 days it will be 3 months!" to del.icio.us Submit "omg.. almost 3 months post op! :O in 5 days it will be 3 months!" to StumbleUpon Submit "omg.. almost 3 months post op! :O in 5 days it will be 3 months!" to Google

Comments

Congratulations!!! I am on day 83. I have gone from a size 18/20 to a 14/16. It is amazing - new bra's a MUST! I have done two 20+ mile bike rides. Did not get winded or sore legs, just the buttocks area (tee hee). Feeling wonderful and like a person again. It is wonderful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachbum56
    Congratulations!!! I am on day 83. I have gone from a size 18/20 to a 14/16. It is amazing - new bra's a MUST! I have done two 20+ mile bike rides. Did not get winded or sore legs, just the buttocks area (tee hee). Feeling wonderful and like a person again. It is wonderful.
    lol i know, after losing the weight i have definately been able to do a lot of physical activities than i ever could, i can walk for days.. boosted my confidence as well! Soooo happy for this amazing change in me, and my family have all been very supportive. Just be careful who you trust to share this sleeve story to, because they wont all be so supporitve and nice once they find out you had the surgery, i have kept it private and only told my bestfriend/boyfriend and parents and siblings.
    Wow...congrats!! sounds like you are doing awesome!