Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

debbievintage

I'm Trying, The Scale and The Wardrobe

Rate this Entry
2 weeks out and I'm trying to balance the dilemma between the scale and the wardrobe. I lost 15 pounds in the first week and now.....nothing. Granted it's only been two weeks but there I'm feeling a bit frustrated. I want to lose, lose, lose. I'm following all the rules. On the other hand, I've already thrown out some baggy-butt underwear and my clothes are getting bigger.

Why am I so addicted to the scale? Is this a stall, already? Mind games are trying to win!

Submit "I'm Trying, The Scale and The Wardrobe" to Digg Submit "I'm Trying, The Scale and The Wardrobe" to del.icio.us Submit "I'm Trying, The Scale and The Wardrobe" to StumbleUpon Submit "I'm Trying, The Scale and The Wardrobe" to Google

Tags: clothes, scale, stall Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

calm down.... giggles, its ok. you will lose it all in its own time, its impossible not to lose weight. If you are losing inches, that's great and weight. I don't see the issue. I think that its normal, some days you will alternate, might lose an inch but no weight, yet might lose some weight and no inch. Its allllllllllll good.

Best of luck
    Best thing someone told me.....of your not loosing pounds you are loosing inches! And you are, you can already tell with your clothes. It took me a while to notice anything.
    15lbs in one week!!!!wow! Your body is probably playing catch up, or its in starvation mode (your body is hanging on to every thing it can and not letting anything go)
    Eventually your body will accept the new normal and the weight will come off. Just keep doing what the doc says and you will loose. We all want to wake up from the sleeve skinny but unfortunately we have to have patience. I was so impatient and now I'm in my 9th month and my complaint has gone from not loosing quick enough to loosing too much ;-)
    Set some goals, make them reasonable and Change the name if you need. Maybe set a weight you'd like to be by new years or Halloween
    Either way, it will happen
    ;-)
    Oh and.......PUT THE SCALE AWAY!!!
    Only allow your self to weigh in once a week or once every month.
    It's hard, but it helps the brain
    Oh that evil scale will play with your mind. I remember freaking out when I stalled at 3 weeks. I weigh myself twice a week which is way to often. Going to try to switch to a weekly weigh or monthly weigh.
    Google "three week scale." It happens to almost everyone. Seriously. It's a thing.