View RSS Feed

Jus1605

One year post op and so happy

Rate this Entry
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	607 
Size:	311.3 KB 
ID:	24888It's been one year since my surgery and I am sooooo happy. Best thing I ever did for myself. Considering how horrible my first three months were, I have been very lucky, I have never had a stall, weight has just kept coming off.
Start weight 142.5 kgs (314 lbs) now 85.3kgs (188 lbs).

Submit "One year post op and so happy" to Digg Submit "One year post op and so happy" to del.icio.us Submit "One year post op and so happy" to StumbleUpon Submit "One year post op and so happy" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That's wonderful! Congratulations! You give me hope being one week post-op! I have lost 21 lbs so far just from the pre-op diet and now the week of. I am 5 days post surgery and feeling pretty good! I have walked a half mile every day this week since I got home from the hospital and plan to step that up to a mile when I hit day 7. Thanks for the inspiration!
    You have done so well! My starting weight was 333. I am almost 7 months out from surgery and am at 210 right now. I have had a few stalls. You look amazing! Great job!!
    Looking good! My starting weight was 356 :/ and now a month before surgery I'm at 317ish pounds. Hoping to get to 300 by my surgery day! You're making great progress, keep it up!
    Congratulations!! You look amazing!
    Congratulations! You've done so, so well!
    Congratulations!!! that's truly amazing-you are truly amazing. Keep it up. How much more are you planning on losing?
    I'm looking at about another 10 kgs, but I'm pretty happy where I am so if I don't that's ok too.
    Thanks Ann
    Congratulations on the weight loss. What an amazing tool we have.