Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Poji

1 year/8 months out...

Rate this Entry
Since I was last here I weighed 137...I am now 144 ish. It's uncomfortable. I am told I needed to put some weight on, and I have...not the "good" weight however. I have put weight on because of returning to unhealthy habits, i.e., eating junk, eating too often, and so on. Returning to this path is so scary!
Being back on here for just these few minutes is reassuring...I won't let this continue I am so thankful I have you/this place to turn to!

Submit "1 year/8 months out..." to Digg Submit "1 year/8 months out..." to del.icio.us Submit "1 year/8 months out..." to StumbleUpon Submit "1 year/8 months out..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It looks like you have done extremely well with weight loss and it's great that you are stopping this early!
    Stay here!! we need you too and we need each other!! you can do this..look how far you have come!!
    Was it a doctor who said you needed to put on a few pounds?
    Poji, welcome back.

Yes, who suggested you needed to gain weight? And why?
    Friends, family, and acquaintances told me I was too thin. My doc was very happy with my progress. However, most didn't know me when I was thin. It's so funny...People feel free to talk behind your back when you are too heavy, and then still talk about you when you get thin...Busy body know it alls!
    Anyway...It isn't so much that I feel heavy, it's the bad habits returning that I have allowed that I am concerned about. With the exception of bad choices, I am very healthy!
    Thank you for the feedback
    Wow...Revisiting same post, but now I am 2 years and 2 months out...I have not corrected my unhealthy behaviors! Now I am at 157 - Holy moly I am so scared!!!