Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

royal32

Pre-op Diet

Rate this Entry
My 5 day pre-op diet starts on
Sunday, im so nervous I love to cook but im not good with soups and things. if there are any suggestions on what do eat please share. My surgery is next Friday the 28th is there anyone else here having surgery with Dr Almanza on that date??? Im going alone and would love NOT to be alone lol but anywho the countdown begins, theres so much to get done within that time I have no idea where to start.

Submit "Pre-op Diet" to Digg Submit "Pre-op Diet" to del.icio.us Submit "Pre-op Diet" to StumbleUpon Submit "Pre-op Diet" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I am scheduled on September 2, 2015 in Mexico with Dr Almanza. I will probably miss seeing and meeting you. Keep in touch and I know all will go well.
    First couple of days were the hardest. I had my lean protein for dinner, broth for lunch, and a protein shake for breakfast. Me and other people also had headaches from the pre op diet. You can do it.
    Just a few short days, you will make it. Just focus on your goal. I went to Mexico with my cousin but we met a lot of nice ladies. Most things are done with the same group of people so I'm sure you will bond with at least one person. One bit of advice would be to take an extra towel and wash cloth. Good luck!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine15
    I am scheduled on September 2, 2015 in Mexico with Dr Almanza. I will probably miss seeing and meeting you. Keep in touch and I know all will go well.
    yea ill be leaving by then but yea keep in touch also good luck to you ill be following your journey as well
    Quote Originally Posted by michael95472
    First couple of days were the hardest. I had my lean protein for dinner, broth for lunch, and a protein shake for breakfast. Me and other people also had headaches from the pre op diet. You can do it.
    sounds easy enough yea I heard about the headaches im sure it wont be fun but im hoping the headaches don't stay too long
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia2
    Just a few short days, you will make it. Just focus on your goal. I went to Mexico with my cousin but we met a lot of nice ladies. Most things are done with the same group of people so I'm sure you will bond with at least one person. One bit of advice would be to take an extra towel and wash cloth. Good luck!!
    Thanks I didn't think about taking a towel and wash cloth are there any other items you can think of that I may have not though about taking im making my list to pack and it seems every day im adding to it lol