Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mich-D

Greatings from Colorado! NSVs all around!

Rate this Entry
Greetings!

Hey gang!

I am in Denver this week with the new job. Still getting my feet wet. I.m on week 2. As I mentioned I have racked up several NSVs during the trip.

I flew coach! No one hit me with their luggage going down the aisle.

I have been walking everywhere.

In the past, people used to describe me based upon my size or width. Now, I am referred to as the guy who dresses real nice. Or the guy with a positive attitude.

I met with a former colleague who didn't recognize me. I haven't seen him since I moved from Colorado 12 years ago.

Submit "Greatings from Colorado!  NSVs all around!" to Digg Submit "Greatings from Colorado!  NSVs all around!" to del.icio.us Submit "Greatings from Colorado!  NSVs all around!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Greatings from Colorado!  NSVs all around!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Dwayne, all your new life makes me smile big.

I want to see the new clothes!
    I agree with Ann, and I can see the "guy with the positive attitude" show thorough in your posts. I'd love to see the new clothes, and good luck with the job! Continued success
    Feels good to be able to dress smart...but I still like the bare feet. lol You have done so well.
    Congratulations on your new job, the new you, NSVs and all the happiness this weight loss has brought; you deserve it, you earned it.
    Rock that Sleeve Dwayne. BTW, you need a new profile pic.
    Your posts always make me smile. Glad to hear that you are doing so well, and I agree, we need to see a new profile picture of you!