Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Juliebythec

Plastics anyone?

Rate this Entry
Looking for a referral for a cosmetic surgeon in Mexico. I've spoken to a few around where I live and costs are, just like the sleeve, prohibitive.
Thanks for ant help!

Submit "Plastics anyone?" to Digg Submit "Plastics anyone?" to del.icio.us Submit "Plastics anyone?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Plastics anyone?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I dont know what you mean by prohibitive? High, impossible to pay is the definition so if you find the mexico docs too high I would hold off as they are the cheapest. I have a great contact, Frank, he helped coordinate my sleeve with Dr. Verboonen which is perfect. I trust him and could contact you for him, or you could call him 619-419-4438, he can help you and you can trust him.
    Oh I get it, too high in your area. Yeah, I believe it probably want 15K, whereas, 5K in Mexico depending on what you want.
    Julie, out of curiosity -- what kind of plastics are you looking for? Upper body, lower body, face, other?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann2
    Julie, out of curiosity -- what kind of plastics are you looking for? Upper body, lower body, face, other?
    Tummy tuck, lipo things have slipped down a bit since loosing weight, maybe a bit of face. No boob job, I'm no carrying around more weight, mine are fine, small now but fine :-)
    I read on here a few weeks ago where one gentleman went to a plastic surgeon to have the surgery to remove the excess tummy skin and he paid $8,000 and this was in Beverly Hills so im thinking it couldn't be higher than that but what do I know :|
    Plastics surgery is also done through Alighterme.com. They are in Tijuana. If I need work done at the end of my weight loss surgery I plan on going back to them.
    I paid 6500 total in Arizona for a tummy tuck - my breasts were done for reconstruction so that was paid for by insurance. CosMed Clinic and Dr Quinones would be a good place to start. I think I remember it was like 6500 for a total mommy makeover.... I just didn't need the whole thing and didn't want to be away from home for that long which was like a little over a week if I recall.

http://cosmedclinic.com/