Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

aldugan

Found a Leak - Really Sick

Rate this Entry
I know that it's been a while since I've blogged, but I haven't been feeling the best and have now been in the hospital for a week with a leak. They are thinking I've had the leak the whole time and infection set in and that is why I became so sick last week.

If anyone is having pains when they eat and have trouble keeping food down please go get checked out. I was dehydrated and my potassium was dangerously low!

I was really weak, no energy, and it got to a point that I was unable to eat. So, I finally went To the ER and they found a leak. The worst part is my insurance is refusing to pay for.

Submit "Found a Leak - Really Sick" to Digg Submit "Found a Leak - Really Sick" to del.icio.us Submit "Found a Leak - Really Sick" to StumbleUpon Submit "Found a Leak - Really Sick" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good grief! I am so, so, so sorry to hear this.
    Thank goodness you went for medical help when you did...take care of yourself. Try not to think about your insurance just concentrate on getting better right now. Keep us updated!
    I agree..fight with your insurance later..(plus what is insurance for..these agencies drive me nuts!) and just get better...soo glad you discovered this!!
    Hoping for a speedy recovery
    Get well soon!
    I'm so sorry to hear this. Did you have another surgery to repair the leak? Get well soon.