Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Ms. Jupiter

Excitement is building!

Rate this Entry
Hi Everyone.
I hope everyone is doing great. It has been awhile since I have got to chat with some of you and read the new posts. It has been a busy summer

I wanted to share the latest. I am 9 pounds away from losing a total of 200lbs.
I am so happy with how the last couple years have been going.
I am also going to a family reunion today. A lot of this side of my family have not seen me since I weighed 350 pounds. So you all can imagine the questions.
Personally for me, I hate it. No one knows that I had VGS surgery.
And there will be all the tempting foods, outdoor BBQ. I am going to be strong!
I have been working too hard the last couple months.

The BIG news, I only have a few more weeks until my big day.
Next month I will be having my lower body lift. I am scared, but very excited to get to the next stage.
I can not wait.

Wish me luck today. I am going to need it.
My anxiety is on the high side right now thinking about everyone who I will see today.
I very large family. I know there will be at least 80 people there.
Fun times

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. I hope to get on here a little more often to keep up with your stories too.

Submit "Excitement is building!" to Digg Submit "Excitement is building!" to del.icio.us Submit "Excitement is building!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Excitement is building!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats on your weight loss! Good luck with all the tempting food and with seeing so many family members who might have comments and questions. It'll be fun.
    How awesome! Congratulations... how many people can say they've lost that much? What an accomplishment!!

Have fun at the family reunion today. I'm sure you'll have a blast and blow everyone away with how great you look. And I personally love barbecues because there are usually all kinds meats and things likes deviled eggs and beans to choose from. Then there's no room left for the temptations.

Soooo exciting to have finally reached the point of skin surgery. This is something most of us look to as a far off goal to maybe reach someday. For you to be at that point is very cool. Just the surgery alone will probably take care of that 9 lbs and then some.

Have fun today and good luck on your surgery!! Hope you update everyone on how it all went!!
    Congrats that is awesome
    WOW!!! You are awesome. Thanks so much for sharing this; I needed a pick me up. Someday I hope to be posting a similar message.
    Wow, you've lost a lot of weight. That's fantastic. Good luck on your surgery and let us know all. Post pics.
    First, a huge congratulations and a bow-down for all you have accomplished. Second, I think I do understand your anxiety at the Big Reveal you're about to do at the family reunion. That's a LOT of attention on you -- even if you were an exhibitionist, and it's clear that you are not that. Finally, very best wishes to you on your upcoming plastic surgery. I hope you'll let us know how that goes for you. You've just done incredibly well to lose so much weight and to use your sleeve tool and obviously a lot of other tools so very well to achieve this goal. You are very impressive.
    The truth is the truth and will encourage many others, setting them free also. Why keep it secret? Be their encouragement, light and hope, we could not have done this without the sleeve, why deny it to others?

Wonderful day for you, bask in the attention and set those who need it on the right path, sharing your testimony.
    Thanks guys.
    I will be sure to share my experience with the body lift. The countdown is on.
    The BBQ was hard! Everything was everything I can not have or do not eat.
    Crazy how I never noticed such unhealthy foods like I did yesterday.
    I am not at all complaining here, just stating the facts, there was so much fatty foods I was so shocked. No healthy choices really.

The main foods were fatty burgers with cheese, Costco sausage dogs, or bratwurst.
    I was surprised there was not grilled chicken or any other type of white meat.
    Not a green salad in sight. 7 different kinds of chips and 9 different desserts, 5 different kinds of pasta and potato salads, cornbread, and rolls.. I am a mom I notice everything. I was just shocked.
    I had asked if there was anything I could bring a few days ago, but I was told it was all covered.
    I did as well as I could. I found a tray of veggies and picked apart a hamburger patty.
    I think my sister might have told everyone I am private about my weight loss and don't like being the center of attention.
    I was so thankful! A lot of them told me how nice I look and what a great job I have done, but left it at that.
    Not one person asked any of the dreaded questions that almost stopped me from going in the first place. I am glad I went. It was nice to see everyone.
    It also also nice not to have to worry about how far I would have to walk from where I had to park, or claim a chair I would not have to worry about fitting in or breaking, and the other stuff that my weight made normal daily things hard for me.
    All those things I do not miss.