Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Bronxgirl635

Ok I'm near panic!

Rate this Entry
I'm supposed to leave this Thursday for San Diego and my passport is still not back. My application was sent over night delivery June 10th. I paid the extra fees for over night return. I thought my passport would surely be back by now! My son sent his application in May 15th by routine mail and processing and got his back in 4 weeks! My surgery date was originally planned for early September but I moved it up because I'm just ready to get on with it. Now my passport is delayed! I tried to call the passport agency but you are on hold for an hour and I work. I sent off for a rush birth certificate. They claim it should be here by tomorrow. I hope that I can get through the boarder with that. I have read on this site where many people have used their drivers license and birth certificates with no problems. I pray that it will work for me.

Submit "Ok  I'm near panic!" to Digg Submit "Ok  I'm near panic!" to del.icio.us Submit "Ok  I'm near panic!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Ok  I'm near panic!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I just went on June 9th with only my birth cert and id. It was very easy. I had no problem.
    2 people on our van just had birth certificate and drivers license it was no issue.
    Thank you Dorene and Jmiller! I'm still prayer that between now and Wednesday it will arrive!
    This is so frustrating!
    I just went on July 15 with id and birth certificate no problems
    I will keep my fingers crossed. I am sure you will be f just fine. See you in Mexico.
    Update!!!!
    I just received notice today from UPS regarding a package that will be delivered tomorrow that will require a signature. I know that this will be my passport!
    Whew! Talk about a close call!
    Thanks to you all for the encouragement.

Renee
    Keep calm, if it does not come dont worry, I used my drivers lisence and a copy of my birth certificate march 29, 2015 and I was just fine. Never asked a question, just passed me right through becuase your on a medical pass.