Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Euphoria

It's been a while.. 1month and 4 days Post op! :)

Rate this Entry
Haven't updated in a while, so thought id do that today, i am doing well so far, I am so grateful for going through with the surgery, it has been one of the best decisions of my life, sure the first few days were quite scary and i even regretted it the day after the surgery, as i could just sip on water and clear fluids, i thought..was this really worth it? How am i going to do this? having second thoughts and so on.. but after i got home to London from Brussels, i was over the moon! Can't believe it's been over a month now since my surgery, i still recall the friendly faces of the nurses who took care of me, they were wonderful. The head nurse was so calming and informative, i wish i could give them all a hug, i would do but they are all the way in Brussels haha Maybe i can send them a card..i have an appointment with my patient care manager on the 18th of this month, will be getting him and his team, a Thank you card

So moving on to how i am doing.. my clothes fit better, i was wearing a size 16 jeans, and they are very loose now, i think i can wear a size 14 now although i haven't tried it out yet, i haven't bought any new clothing's as it will be a waste & i will be donating the clothes which don't fit me anymore. It feels great to feel healthier and lighter, no more knee pains, no more getting out of breath after climbing a flight of stairs..it's been great!

I went to the GP recently to request for a blood test on me, for any vitamin/mineral defiencies and have got an appointment sometime next week for a blood test. So far i am taking "better you" multivitamin oral spray and "betterYou" b12 oral spray.. i don't see a lot of difference tbh, that's why this blood test will be very helpful to find out whether i need these or need a specific vitamin bit more..etc

I had problems with bowel movements a couple of days ago so i went looking for probiotics, bought one which was chewable strawberry wafers, taste disgusting..yuck, and it had 3billion whatever they r..lol but it didn't make any difference, so i have bought another one which is more stronger, it's from HEalthy origins, natural probiotic 30 billion CFU's, which supports healthy digestion and immune system and it can survive stomach acid as well and contains no sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, dairy, nuts, artificial colourings etc and no preservatives. Have just started taking them today so will see how this one goes.

Other than that, my scale is still saying i am 74-75kgs for the past 2 weeks now, i guess this is the stall everyone dreads about, the week 3 stall.. anyway i am not bothered because i can see i am loosing inches..everyone has been very positive and supporting of my weight loss so far and i am getting a lot of compliments from friends and family on the weight loss which makes me really happy

This is all for today, hope everyone is having a great day/evening..

Submit "It's been a while.. 1month and 4 days Post op! :)" to Digg Submit "It's been a while.. 1month and 4 days Post op! :)" to del.icio.us Submit "It's been a while.. 1month and 4 days Post op! :)" to StumbleUpon Submit "It's been a while.. 1month and 4 days Post op! :)" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats to you. I will be having my surgery Aug 12 and I can't believe it's right around the corner. I am so excited to get this procedure over and move on with my life.
    Keep up the good work and check in every now and then.