Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MandyTime

23 days Post Op slump

Rate this Entry
Well I'm glad I had read previously from others that this is normal. I am in 3 + week post op and am in my weight loss slump. I am eating my protein mini meals and 2 protein drinks a day, 60 +grams of protein a day. No weight loss this week. I am tired all the time and am still fighting getting enough water in. I am taking my vitamins and am back at work. I go back to the doctor next week at my 4 week point.

Overall since surgery I have lost 13 pounds. I need to focus on the long road and not the now.

Submit "23 days Post Op slump" to Digg Submit "23 days Post Op slump" to del.icio.us Submit "23 days Post Op slump" to StumbleUpon Submit "23 days Post Op slump" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

yep...3 week stall...
    Yup. You're right on target.

You're also doing great.
    I hit stalls naturally every month and June was a barely lb moving month...LOL I just know this will happen and I just keep focused. This is my best advice as it will happen to most (all) of us. Stay with the program!!!!
    I am so glad for this site. I too hit the 3 week stall, but was prepared because of this site. I have not weighed in weeks because my scale bit the dust. I have been looking for one that will last. Plus I'm glad because I would constantly weigh and get depressed when didn't see results. This way I don't get to weigh. Keep doing what your doing!
    Right on target, mine was almost exactly like yours to a tee. Stay on track, 4 months later I am almost 50 pounds down, with stalls about every 3-4 weeks. The fatigue does pass and you'll have so much energy but it takes 16 weeks for FULL recovery, feeling more energy by week 12-15. Water, protein, vitamins, excercise: that is your life now and you'll be melting just like the rest of us as time goes on.
    Thanks everyone the confirmation is very helpful!!