Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jennifermeske

If your seeing Dr Almanza: better check out Team 10: Dozens injured during weight loss surgery

Rate this Entry
All, a great news clip came out on Team 10: Dozens injured during weight loss surgery in Mexico, pateints have gone to the news to warn others of Dr. Mario Almanza. I would check it out before deciding on him, Dr. Sergio Verboonen was mine and I had it done in the TJ clinic, it was an awesome experience and my surgery was A+.

Submit "If your seeing Dr Almanza:  better check out Team 10:  Dozens injured during weight loss surgery" to Digg Submit "If your seeing Dr Almanza:  better check out Team 10:  Dozens injured during weight loss surgery" to del.icio.us Submit "If your seeing Dr Almanza:  better check out Team 10:  Dozens injured during weight loss surgery" to StumbleUpon Submit "If your seeing Dr Almanza:  better check out Team 10:  Dozens injured during weight loss surgery" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow, I'm surprised they let you post this on this site. Being this site is owned by Dr. Almanza
    Wow, very scary!
    Hello All,

I am so very sorry to hear about this.... I can only speak for myself! It's been a little over a year for me I also have three other family members that has gone to him as little as two months ago. He is a life
    Saver for me!! I'm down 90lbs and still would like 15 more but i'm happy if I don't! My family members went, because Of my results! I walk 20th my head held high (maybe a little to high)
    I feel alive once again! So with that Thank you Dr. ALMANZA! !!!

EVERY ONE
    TAKE CARE
    All this negative... my surgery on the 24th and I am looking past them and looking at all the positive ones.
    I have not yet had surgery but I am looking at having surgery in the future with Dr. Almanza. I have a close friend who had surgery with him. If you actually read the article it says that his associates did the surgery it actually states that he did not! I am not sure why it continues to use his name. I am very afraid of surgery and the thought of being in mexico during a complication scares me even more. All I can say is as a nurse here in the US, many people have complications and problems. Many doctors make mistakes, many people have adverse side effects or allergic reactions from things. I feel that this news article is misleading. I had back surgery in Oregon, my surgeon was an ass but very good. I had a C-section and got a very bad infection. I delivered a baby and the small hospital gave me the wrong baby (for about 3min before they realized) lets not pretend our health care system is above mistakes.