Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Xraychik81

Post op experience

Rate this Entry
Im a little over 4 weeks post op. I'm learning.. But having a terrible time getting all the water and protein in. I bought $75 worth of protein to go in 2.6 oz bottles and they almost made me vomit as soon as it touched my mouth. I am also having to learn to eat very slow and very small bites.. I'm able to eat practically anything as long as I do that. I've only lost 19 lbs as of today but I guess that's good.. I've also started pretty hard core weight training with a personal trainer 2 nights a week. I've only been 3 times since last Monday. I do throw up immediately if I eat too big of a bite or too fast. Otherwise I'm ok. I also do feel a weird hunger.. More like a burning in the stomach if I haven't eaten enough or in a while. Does anyone else have heartburn? I'm starting to get that pretty intensely once a day.

Submit "Post op experience" to Digg Submit "Post op experience" to del.icio.us Submit "Post op experience" to StumbleUpon Submit "Post op experience" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yes, I have terrible acid that comes up my throat. I just took a generic pepcid now. Only because pepcid is what they gave me in my Iv in the hospital. my sister is a year out & ensured me this morning that it will get better.