Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Euphoria

Day 19!!!!!!!! (the shirt fits! :)

Rate this Entry
i am over the moon right now, i had a shirt that didn't fit me, and i tried it on today and guess what, it FITS!!!! and is actually slightly loose!!!!! i haven't been so happy in a while.. i had my doubts about this, my family was 50/50 as they were unaware of the process, i myself was doubtful during the first week of my surgery, and to be frank, i was pretty scared, thinking what the hell have i done???? the first few days after the surgery..but it got better, as everyone here says who has had this procedure.. once i got home on day 4, it definitely got better.
can't believe soon enough it will be my 1 month post op! just really happy and grateful that i done this surgery, and that i didn't wait too long!

Submit "Day 19!!!!!!!! (the shirt fits! :)" to Digg Submit "Day 19!!!!!!!! (the shirt fits! :)" to del.icio.us Submit "Day 19!!!!!!!! (the shirt fits! :)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 19!!!!!!!! (the shirt fits! :)" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good for you!! You will have many more victories, and they are all wonderful!
    Congrats!!! I did the same thing yesterday. I put on a t-shirt that I have had for years and years and it was loose on my belly and was comfy. I have not been able to wear it in a super long time.
    It's actually the best feeling ever! gotta keep going now!
    Wonderful news! It only gets better from here!!!