Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

aldugan

Protein App

Rate this Entry
I know I haven't been on in a few days, but I haven't really had anything worth posting. I've been doing good; went to PCP Wednesday and had blood drawn, haven't heard back, so I guess all is good (no news is good news). Will go back next month for another follow up.

I downloaded an app to track what I'm eating. The app only tracks my calories and not my protein….looking for an app to track my protein. Noticing that I'm getting less than 600 calories a day in. I don't always drink my protein drink everyday, but I do make sure that everything I eat has a good amount of protein in it. I also don't even get 17oz of water in a day. It takes my all day to drink anything. I find I nibble on different things all day long. Also, craving fruits.

My scale has been acting up and not working properly, so not sure how much weight I've lost since my last weigh in. Been looking to purchase a new one, but haven't found one that is not cheap. Want one that will last. I did however get on it this morning just to see and it read 165, but not sure if that is correct….so frustrating. If this is correct that would have me loosing 35lbs so far. My 1 month anniversary is coming up Wednesday, so I am hoping I have found a scale to my liking by then. Also, plan to to post pics as well.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Submit "Protein App" to Digg Submit "Protein App" to del.icio.us Submit "Protein App" to StumbleUpon Submit "Protein App" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I use MyFitnessPal, it tracks food, protein, exercise and it's free.
    I use fitday.com
    I use my fitness pal, also.
    myfitnesspal.com I love it!
    Thanks guys!!!!
    I use Baritastic. It tracks everything!