Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Euphoria

18th day post op, energy..

Rate this Entry
I have noticed that as the day progresses, i feel a lot more energised than say, when i have just woken up in the morning.

When i wake up, even if i have had 9hrs of sleep, i still feel too tired to get out of bed, but i force myself out as i don't wanna sleep in all day.. i walk around the house or round the block daily, i don't have the energy to exercise yet.. I have noticed the tiredness is mainly soon as i wake up and lasts a couple of hours..

I am going to make a GP appointment tomorrow morning, to see if i have b12 deficiency, or he could recommend me something for the energy, as i still haven't bought any vitamins/minerals, coz i am unsure which vitamins i may need, hopefully the blood test is done asap so i can purchase the vitamins.

Thats all the updates, so far in 18 days i have lost a total of 10kgs!!!! can't believe it... (19 if you count the surgery day, as i didn't eat or drink anything that day)

Take care all x

Submit "18th day post op, energy.." to Digg Submit "18th day post op, energy.." to del.icio.us Submit "18th day post op, energy.." to StumbleUpon Submit "18th day post op, energy.." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Fatigue is for real the first few months, just rest as much as you can, week 8/9 I was feeling great, make sure your taking all the supplements, water and protein. It gets much better but know your body is doing some serious healing and it will wipe you out for awhile.