Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

groundedsteve

closing in on a year ... yeesh ...

Rate this Entry
It's post 11 months. Closing in on a year. I'm not really sure what the scale says because i haven't got on it in a while - but i am tracking every meal and exercise on myfitnesspal and the clothes continue to get looser. So whatever - i'm good with it all because i am feeling incredibly awesome. A lot of people have been talking to me about how the journey is going and after almost one year, i haven't regretted this at all, not one day.

someone asked the other day if i am at goal weight and i said "no" because honestly i have 15 or 20 more to go. They were surprised and worried b/c they thought i should stop. I didn't go through everything to stop short b/c someone thinks i should. Even at my goal weight, i will still be classified overweight so i will continue. It's all good so far and with clean eating and exercise, i'm betting this journey will continue on its good path. Yay!

Submit "closing in on a year ... yeesh ..." to Digg Submit "closing in on a year ... yeesh ..." to del.icio.us Submit "closing in on a year ... yeesh ..." to StumbleUpon Submit "closing in on a year ... yeesh ..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You look great! Do what makes you happy, as long as it is within a reasonable range based on your height. I am 3 years out and still have .1 oz to my goal! lol I will get there and so will u!
    you do look great!! congrats!
    Looking amazing
    Steve, you've done so awesome! Yes, live your own life / dream. You do look wonderful and sound like you feel great. You've changed your life so much. Wow!
    You look great!!!
    yay, thanks everyone - i'm feeling good and enjoying my running (except for the four ... count them four dogs that ran at me barking tonight. helped my time though.) you all make this forum great with your comments - thank you!!