Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

RicoJ45

Sleeved and the new me!!!

Rate this Entry
On June 2, 2015 My pre-op/diet weight I came in at 313!! I was officially sleeved on 06-09-15.. Weighed in at the Dr.'s on June 15, weighed 279.!!! I am very happy so far with the results I am feeling better and better every day. I have been going to the gym and doing what I can. I realized that I get very tired quickly. I know that it is because I am burning more than I am taking in. I am looking forward to the puréed foods and have been trying to get all the protein I can in me.
Have to say the strangest thing to deal with has been my brain and the mental hunger. I think I should be eating or I am used to eating but then I realize that I am not hungry.
Also I want to throw a big shout out to Dr. Almanza and his staff of nurses everything was awesome they were helpful and polite.

Submit "Sleeved and the new me!!!" to Digg Submit "Sleeved and the new me!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Sleeved and the new me!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sleeved and the new me!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Welcome to the sleeved side. Sounds like you're doing great and have your head in the game. Good luck on your journey....
    yep that head is something that is not sleeved...it does take time to adjust to the new you!