Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Heidi1942

T-minus 1 day!

Rate this Entry
Hello! It's my last day before surgery as I go in to surgery at 815 tomorrow morning (eek!). I have not been nervous about the surgery until yesterday night. I am officially nervous! There is a lot of unknowns about the surgery and for me being an over planner it's very difficult! I am excited and thrilled to begin this journey and will keep updating as I am able. My chicken broth protein powder came from Unjury today and after trying one of their protein shakes, I think the taste quality is awesome and it has 21 g of protein per 8 oz which I am thrilled about! I hope you all are having wonderful weeks!

Submit "T-minus 1 day!" to Digg Submit "T-minus 1 day!" to del.icio.us Submit "T-minus 1 day!" to StumbleUpon Submit "T-minus 1 day!" to Google

Comments

I wish I was in your place. I have to wait 6 months. I am new about all this stuff. I guess I have a lot to learn.
    You will do great!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mtngrl
    You will do great!!
    thanks so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by skwid
    I wish I was in your place. I have to wait 6 months. I am new about all this stuff. I guess I have a lot to learn.
    It will be here sooner than you can imagine! My process started in December 2014 so I totally understand! Let me know if you have any questions! I am not an expert by any means but I am learning about the lifestyle each day!
    You got this! See ya on the sleeved side!