Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Blessed2

15 months later.................... .........

Rate this Entry
15 months later....................Never would I have imagined that 15 months ago I would be at the weight I am now. I finally hit my 100 pound loss on Saturday. When I stepped on the scales and saw my current weight I really became emotional and my eyes filled with tears. I was one happy women. I have officially lost 102 pounds!!! There are some days that I don't eat as healthy as others because if there is something that I really want I will eat it just way less of it. I get in all my protein and all my water every day. I usually average around 1000 to 1200 calories day. I am just way more conscience of what I eat. Even though I have a few more pounds to lose, I know that I will get there. This has been the best decision of my life!! Feeling very blessed!!!

Submit "15 months later.................... ........." to Digg Submit "15 months later.................... ........." to del.icio.us Submit "15 months later.................... ........." to StumbleUpon Submit "15 months later.................... ........." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

This is wonderful!! Love to see someone this far out and feel this way. Helps me..thanks!! I am 6 months post op and down 83 lbs! Congratulations!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kristiesexton
    This is wonderful!! Love to see someone this far out and feel this way. Helps me..thanks!! I am 6 months post op and down 83 lbs! Congratulations!!
    Thank you. Congratulations to you also.
    What a huge milestone! Congrats on all of your success......
    Great post!! Thank you!
    Your accomplishments are wonderful. Congratulations.
    Awesome job!