Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

aldugan

Day 8 Post-Op

Rate this Entry
Yesterday I walked twice…morning and night. Wasn't able to walk this morning because it is pouring rain here. Hoping it will be moved on by this evening so my fiancé and I will be able to walk this evening.
I stayed hungry all day yesterday as well; will be glad when the liquid diet is over and I'm able to put some sort of solids in my stomach. So ready for some mashed potato and grits. I'm too scared to derail from the post-op instructions because I don;t want to get sick or have any problems. Guess that's a good thing because I'm sticking to what they tell me to do. Also, I really want this to be successful. I have dealt with weight issues my whole life and have done so many diets, successful, but then, well you know gain the weight plus more back.
I'm not going to tell you this is an easy journey, because it's not, but I feel that in the end it is a journey well worth taken. I was able to meet a couple of people who started this journey a year ago and both ladies looked and felt amazing. They kept telling my frined and I that it is all worth it in the end. I kept those words in my head on bad days.

I just hope my blog post help others with their journey. Remember….everyone is different!

Submit "Day 8 Post-Op" to Digg Submit "Day 8 Post-Op" to del.icio.us Submit "Day 8 Post-Op" to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 8 Post-Op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good job for your deciding to stick to the instructions. You have to take this time not just to heal but also to get your head in the right place and make new habits. The choices you make matter. Keep up the good work.
    Very proud of you, hang in there!
    And thank you for your words, they are helpful!
    Thank you for posting.