Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Suziegirl

Nine months post opp

Rate this Entry
So it's been awhile for me for posting but it has been 9 months and I am one pound away from my goal 😃 I have lost a total of 105 lbs and I feel amazing besides the huge hair loss and the sagging skin I do not regret my decision one bit. I have so much energy and I constantly want to do active things. I use to hate shopping but now I love it maybe a little to much lol I wear clothes that I never thought I would ever see the day of me wearing them. So I just want to put it out there that if anyone is hesitant about the surgery just do it I almost scared myself out of doing it but I thank this blog because without it and all you great people I would have never done it 😃 I entered a 60 day challenge at my gym and guess what ... I won yay for me. Thanks everyone for the wonderful support

Submit "Nine months post opp" to Digg Submit "Nine months post opp" to del.icio.us Submit "Nine months post opp" to StumbleUpon Submit "Nine months post opp" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thank you for the encouragment!! congrats to you!!
    That's a huge weight loss in 9 months! Congratulations to you.
    God Bless You! Amazing weight lost!
    so inspiring
    post pics please
    Quote Originally Posted by readytobthin
    post pics please
    I'm trying to but I'm not sure how to do it
    good for you!
    Nice!!!
    Great job!! I totally get you on the hair loss...
    Quote Originally Posted by kristiesexton
    Great job!! I totally get you on the hair loss...
    I think I found something that helps huge loreal shampoo and conditioner elvive arginine resist x3 anti-hair fall and some hair nail and skin tummies with biotin I've been using it for a week and I already notice a diffrence