Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

xo.lillybean.ox

Is there any bad reviews for Dr. Sergio Verboonen and his team?

Rate this Entry
I just recently started looking into Mexico.
I would like to secure my surgery date for January but first I'm look like crazy for any bad reviews on Dr. Sergio Verboonen. I know anything could happen anywhere I just want to make sure he is a save decision.

Submit "Is there any bad reviews for Dr. Sergio Verboonen and his team?" to Digg Submit "Is there any bad reviews for Dr. Sergio Verboonen and his team?" to del.icio.us Submit "Is there any bad reviews for Dr. Sergio Verboonen and his team?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Is there any bad reviews for Dr. Sergio Verboonen and his team?" to Google

Comments

I had Dr. Verboonen and he was wonderful. I went to the clinic and although it was prostine like a hospital (where I work) is was perfect for what I needed. He has massive amount of experience and is a recipient of the surgery himself, which is why he loves what he does, it changed his life. You can call me, 8083460178, I called several people he performed surgery on and all had nothing but great things to say, just as I do. Frank was my inbetween person and a wonderful man. Even ana maria who speaks little english was wonderful and we had no problem communicating. My husband will be going next if insurance denies him here in el paso, so good luck girl, it was marvolous and 11 weeks later I am 40 pounds thinner, with nothing but great things to say,
    sorry, not pristine like a hospital is what I meant to say. Grade A experience.
    Has anyone seen a pristine hospital lately? Anywhere!!!!!!! Just curious.
    I just got back from Dr. Verboonen and posted my experience in a journal....not thrilled to be honest with you....I got references, but if I knew 2 weeks ago, what I know now, I wouldn't have gone. Look up "chop shop" in the search to find my entry. Thank you!