Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kenziesmom_2000

G o a l!!!!!

Rate this Entry
I made it! Reached my weight loss goal! from a size 22 to a 6! 223 pounds to 130! For those of you still in process ... this is soooo worth it! stay strong follow the diet and exercise plan and you can reach your goal!

Submit "G o a l!!!!!" to Digg Submit "G o a l!!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "G o a l!!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "G o a l!!!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That's fabulous!
    congrats to you, enjoy the freedom.
    So happy for you, i am a size 16-18 currently, wish i can be a size 8-10 in the coming future! My surgery is in 8 days!!! eeeek >< Looking forward to post here when i have also reached my goal weight! Have a great one!
    What has helped you stay motivated? I have gone up 5 pounds due to doctors restrictions. Now that they aren't in effect I am struggling to get back to the gym again, and to watch my sugars and carbs- only getting 20-40g of protein- eeekkkk!!!! . I am now back to 150 with my goal being 140... SO close, but stick in a rut . Any advice how to get back out of eating unhealthy? I was find til they restricted my workouts, then BOOOM!

You are a true inspiration.
    kenziesmom, you did it! You're a beautiful young woman in your prime with so much ahead of you. I hope you make your life everything you want it to be. Oh, the places you'll go!
    Congrats! So happy for you!
    Way to go
    Amazing!! So happy for you!
    Congratulations! Way to go!!!
    Yeah!!!!! I am so happy for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringRose
    What has helped you stay motivated? I have gone up 5 pounds due to doctors restrictions. Now that they aren't in effect I am struggling to get back to the gym again, and to watch my sugars and carbs- only getting 20-40g of protein- eeekkkk!!!! . I am now back to 150 with my goal being 140... SO close, but stick in a rut . Any advice how to get back out of eating unhealthy? I was find til they restricted my workouts, then BOOOM!

You are a true inspiration.

truthfully it has been an excellent support system ... i have a couple very good friends that did the surgery around the same time i did and we motivate each other! find an accountibility partner ... one that will kick your butt when you need it ... but love on you when you need it too!
    Thank you everybody! It's been an awesome year!!!!
    God bless you! Congrats!