Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

leonagypsy

looking for a surgery buddy for June 15th

Rate this Entry
Dear sleeveroos family: My daughter will accompany me to Mexico for my surgery and she had a job offer during the days that I had scheduled my surgery and due to that now I changed my surgery for June 15th with Dr. Almanza. I am looking for a surgery buddy on the same date or it could be one day before or one day after my surgery so we both can save the 200$ discount. Interested? Please let me know. Thank you.

Submit "looking for a surgery buddy for June 15th" to Digg Submit "looking for a surgery buddy for June 15th" to del.icio.us Submit "looking for a surgery buddy for June 15th" to StumbleUpon Submit "looking for a surgery buddy for June 15th" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hi i am sorry i cannot help i wish you luck.. If there is any chance after your surgery we could chat about your experience in mexico i would appreciate it.. I had the sleeve last august ive lost 100 lbs and am doing great i wish you luck.. I want my daughter to be able to get the surgery prior to college and she is a year younger and will be 17 entering college and insurance wont do till 18 and have been researching affordable options but nervous about mexico when you are feeling up to it id love to know how it went
    Good luck this is going to change your life so positively
    Susan
    Scholico@yahoo
    I definitely keep you inform and will send you pictures. Can't wait to start my new journey ! leonabella7777@yahoo.com