Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

karen 5

the dreaded 3 week stall is over . ... I hope

Rate this Entry
4/2/15 was my vgs surgery and I lost about 15 lbs at first dr visits and then went into the dreaded 3 week stall and scale did not move until today . .. .so I hope it is over ... .until the next one. what you read here is true . . just keep on keeping on with the plan 60g protein, 68 ounces of water and eventually it works out. a real PIA . . .oh well.

Submit "the dreaded 3 week stall is over . ... I hope" to Digg Submit "the dreaded 3 week stall is over . ... I hope" to del.icio.us Submit "the dreaded 3 week stall is over . ... I hope" to StumbleUpon Submit "the dreaded 3 week stall is over . ... I hope" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Glad the stall passed! Even though we know it's coming and we know it's happened to like 95% percent of us, it still sucks
    Do you know the stall time frames. I know one is at 3 weeks. I hit mines.
    i have been at the same weight for 2 months...how is that for a stall??? what now?
    Stall is a total nightmare. I keep reminding myself it's going to end soon. I just keep on trying on old clothes to see how they are fitting. I was hoping to lose inches in the meantime but that hasn't happened yet so I'm upping exercise and volunteered to be a company GCC captain to help with motivation. Stay strong!!! We've all made it this far and had to deal with a lot harder things than a plateau.