Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Pushyourself

Weight loss on the 2 week preop diet?

Rate this Entry
What was your weight loss on the 2 week preop diet? I have lost 16 lbs and not sure what is average. My surgery is today!

Submit "Weight loss on the 2 week preop diet?" to Digg Submit "Weight loss on the 2 week preop diet?" to del.icio.us Submit "Weight loss on the 2 week preop diet?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Weight loss on the 2 week preop diet?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I lost about 11 on my pre-op diet. It came off quicker the first week (8 lbs) than it did the second week. Good luck with your surgery!
    Good luck today! I'm right there with you. I'm off to the hospital. Prayers to you.
    I lost 14 pound. Prayers to Pushyourself and Dggolden! See you on the sleeved side
    I'm on day 7 of a 21 day pre-op diet and i've lost 8lbs so far. Good luck on your surgery today.
    I lost 14.
    I didnt do a pre op diet.. I had a whataburger bacon cheeseburger, with mushrooms for my last meal. Ive lost 124 pounds so far... man I miss food. Id kill for a cheeseburger. But going from a size 26-28 to a 14 in 7 months... nothing will ever taste as good as this feels
    Quote Originally Posted by Mocha318
    I lost 14 pound. Prayers to Pushyourself and Dggolden! See you on the sleeved side
    I'm home now but I'm so nauseous. I can only drink water or Popsicles! Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers
    I lost 7 lbs preop. At 9 days post op I was down 15 more. I go again on the 28th for 1 month post op, cannot wait to read the scale.
    Well I made it! The nausea on surgery day and day 1 was bad but yesterday and today have been great. I'm able to drink more today and walk half a mile. It took me by surprise that I would feel this good this quickly after surgery. I am down 6 lbs in 4 days. Thanks for all the encouraging words and prayers! I know this journey will take its turns and curves, but we are overcomers.