Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

misshaunt

Gallbladder is gone

Rate this Entry
Finally figured out what has caused this terrible burning/pain (what we thought to be acid reflux for the past 8 months) my gall bladder. Last weekend I landed myself in the hospital for 2 days. It started on Wednesday and kept getting worse. The pain was one that you can't breathe, having a heart attack, back pain, in my shoulders and down my arms, and burning right in the center of your chest area. Just be forewarned what it might be. I always had trouble eating lettuce, cucumbers, cabbage, etc since I had my sleeve. My first attack was back in June 2014 (surg was Jan 2014). I had 4 other attacks but this one wasn't going away.

Submit "Gallbladder is gone" to Digg Submit "Gallbladder is gone" to del.icio.us Submit "Gallbladder is gone" to StumbleUpon Submit "Gallbladder is gone" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Gallbladder attacks can be brutal. I am not sleeved yet but with all the dieting I have done with rapid weight loss, my gallbladder had to come out 4 years ago. I was full of stones. Much better now that it is out!! Hope you feel better soon!
    Buh bye gallbladder! Too bad it took so long to figure out what was causing all the trouble but now you can move on pain-free.
    I hope you feel better soon.