Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

31startingBMI

Someone on this site erased my blogs...

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
My blogs about my sleeve experience with Dr. Alvarez is gone...all of them. Something is not right here.

Submit "Someone on this site erased my blogs..." to Digg Submit "Someone on this site erased my blogs..." to del.icio.us Submit "Someone on this site erased my blogs..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Someone on this site erased my blogs..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Probably because this site is sponsored by doctors in Mexico.
    Primarily sponsored website by Dr Almanza's company. This is why this is the only WLS we site that raves about him Go oh bariatric pal website
    I had first hand experience with this website erasing negative remarks about Dr. Almanza. I replied to someone's reply and included their remarks; later their reply was gone including the one I included in mine.

Also type in the website bariatric pal (without the space) and it becomes asterisks when posted watch: ************

This website is for profit, as are others. You don't knock your advertisers or yourself if you are the owner.

Nothing against Dr. A, he has many thousands of success stories and all surgeons have had complications.

Uh-oh, big brother is reading this.
    Anything that isn't positive about Dr A seems to disappear which is not right but he's involved in this site, that's why his advertisment Is the only one on here
    No, the negative stuff I have written is still there...just the good reviews has been erased about Dr. Alvarez. Weird?!
    I have been coming to this site since my surgery and that was almost 3 years ago and I have no negative comments about this site. I think its a wonderful site.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoNotABarbie
    I have been coming to this site since my surgery and that was almost 3 years ago and I have no negative comments about this site. I think its a wonderful site.
    Yes this is a wondeful site. It provides an avenue to share information, learn about the VSG procedure and associated topics, share a concern, have a good laugh, read or receive positive support , to name just a few things.

But that doesn't excuse its censorship of information that is negative about its advertiser.