Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

sally65

On the losers bench! Sleeved 4/13/15

Rate this Entry
Finally had my surgery! The first week is only what I cam refer to as hell week! I'm finally feeling better. Still feeling hungry? What's up with that? Only liquids still and looking forward to real food. I don't know my post open weight yet. I decided not to weigh until my appointment with the surgeon on Wednesday of this week because I've heard of people gaining weight from all the fluids in the hospital.

Submit "On the losers bench! Sleeved 4/13/15" to Digg Submit "On the losers bench! Sleeved 4/13/15" to del.icio.us Submit "On the losers bench! Sleeved 4/13/15" to StumbleUpon Submit "On the losers bench! Sleeved 4/13/15" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats Sally. I live in SC as well and have my surgery scheduled for June 4th. Glad you're feeling better!
    that is so normal..i was famished in the begining it is called head hunger and it is REAL.
    but now that i can eat..i can frankly say i am often not hungry until i am really
    and yes..the first week was quite a trip right? but you are only going to get better from here!!
    Where in SC mcg? Cathbas I hope it's just head hunger and it goes away once I learn to control it!
    Hi Sally65, I'm also from SC, Lexington area. Where in SC are you from? Who was your doctor. Sounds like you're on your way. My surgery date is May 18th, I'm so excited, nervous, etc. Keep posting your progress would love to keep in touch.
    i dont have it so much anymore..(head hunger) but it is because i can eat now..when i couldnt it was a real battle..now that i can eat..i am really not all that hungry it is kinda crazy!
    Bl I'm from Charleston SC. I went to Dr Mitchell here at roper st Francis hospital. He is really great! I thought I was going to have to have surgery in Columbia due to my insurance but my hospital finally got approval. I won't lie the first week was hell, but it's getting better everyday. I go to my first post open appointment on Wednesday so I'll find out then how much I've lost. I'm nervous but since I've had nothing but liquids I'm sure I've lost something.