Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jinoshio.Sote

How much weight should I be losing a month?

Rate this Entry
I am having difficulty eating. I log in my food and it tells me that I am not eating enough. But I can't eat anymore. I am also having trouble eating too fast. I was told that I was to take 30 mins to eat, but I don't take nearly that long. 3 or 4 bites and I am done. But an hour or two later I am hungry again. Am I doing something wrong?

I think I have lost another 15 lbs, but I was told that I am losing weight too fast. WHAT?! Are you kidding me? How much is too much? Is there a time frame I should be working with? HELP!

Submit "How much weight should I be losing a month?" to Digg Submit "How much weight should I be losing a month?" to del.icio.us Submit "How much weight should I be losing a month?" to StumbleUpon Submit "How much weight should I be losing a month?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

How far are you out from your surgery?
    Surgery was on 3/16/2015
    I eat the same way, my surgery was 2/2/2015. Four bites is all I can eat without feeling overfull and hurting so I have to eat every two to three hours. I dont know how much is too much to lose though. Ive lost 46 pounds so far
    Slow down the pace at what you are eating. Chew your food 20-30 times. As you described it you are rushing through meals. What are you eating? Focus on proteins first. did you have this problem throughout the various post-op diet stages? Do you have the same problem with soups or certain foods?
    I can make my meal last longer by taking smaller bites. It takes me 20-25 minutes to feel full. Also, I pre-measure my meal before I start. If I eat too fast I feel full too soon and like you, I feel hungry before my next scheduled meal. Smaller bites and eat slow. That is the key.
    I have experienced the same thing....after a few bites i just can't do anymore but then i notice I'm eating like that every 3 hours....will it always be like this?
    Should I expect to keep losing 10-20 lbs a month - or will it slow down? If I only lose 5 lbs in a month is that good? When should I start worrying about how little I am losing? I know it is still early for me to be worrying about this - but I have soooo much weight that I need to lose. It feels like I will NEVER reach my goal.