Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

acnichols

Just Checking in With My Peep!

Rate this Entry
Hey everybody been a while since I checked in with you guys. I been pretty busy myself. Well I have great news I am down 103 lbs now and doing great. I am also going to start tonight training for my very first 5K run. I plan to run on Memorial weekend in a 5 k run that supports I believe the Veterans or the Wounded Warrior Project. Also if you want to see something fun you can go to this website downanddirtyobstaclerace.com. There is a video on the homepage that shows you what the course kind of looks like. I am so happy ! I feel like Im getting my life back! This time I plan on taking full advantage this time! My new mantra in Live Big Or Go Home. For those of you who are about to get this done it is one of the greatest choices I have ever made! For those of you who freshly post op hang in there! Things get better! Well thats not exactly true Things get great! I feel like all of you supported me on my Journey will be running with me! And with all of you guys with me who can stop me? Alright everybody Guess I will keep you guys apprized of my progress! Yep you know Im gonna say It ! LIVE BIG OR GO HOME BABY! We got this! Ok peeps ! Wishing you much sucess!

Submit "Just Checking in With My Peep!" to Digg Submit "Just Checking in With My Peep!" to del.icio.us Submit "Just Checking in With My Peep!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Just Checking in With My Peep!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Great that all goes well for you.
    I am running with you, AC -- in spirit. You are just knocking it out of the park, you are! I knew after your first post here how much you would love this.
    You are doing amazing! A 5k run? So motivating - if you can do it, so can I. Im up for the challenge! Let us know how it goes and so will I. Keep up the awsome job your doing.....
    You are rocking it, AC!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by PITSTOP
    You are doing amazing! A 5k run? So motivating - if you can do it, so can I. Im up for the challenge! Let us know how it goes and so will I. Keep up the awsome job your doing.....

just a tip it worked well for me yesterday. I downloaded the app for my iphone called couch potato to 5 k. i think it was named cp25k free in the app store. Check it out tells you when to run when to walk and you are allowed to play music that is stored in your phone.