Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

beachbumsoon2b

acid build up

Rate this Entry
Can acid build up cause nausea?

Submit "acid build up" to Digg Submit "acid build up" to del.icio.us Submit "acid build up" to StumbleUpon Submit "acid build up" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yes and it happened to me yesterday. Oh it was just horrible, I didn't actually throw up but it burned so bad and then did come up in my throat a little like fire and then back down. It took about 2 hours to pass.
    I don't have the burning though. I'm just nauseous all the time. The nausea pills don't help. I dry heave. Food stays down most of time. Hel9
    Prior to the sleeve, I would wake up in the middle of the night to get sick because of my acid build up. Zantac and Gavascon helped. It is a miserable existence. Avoiding tomatoes, orange juice, and anything with lots of acid helped. Also, avoiding dairy helped. The acid in my stomach would curdle the dairy products.
    Well Im taking omeprazole 40mg a dqy but i don't think it's enough. I also think i have malabsorption issues. This has Ben one problem after the other. I've been in hospital 3 Times since surgery. Now this. This is tough.