Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

KansasJina

How long did you stay in Mexico?

Rate this Entry
I received my passport, and am now looking at dates. I am a single mother, so I am wondering how long you are required to stay before you can board a plane and fly home?

Submit "How long did you stay in Mexico?" to Digg Submit "How long did you stay in Mexico?" to del.icio.us Submit "How long did you stay in Mexico?" to StumbleUpon Submit "How long did you stay in Mexico?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

First, ask your surgeon. I think I was there for 3 nights post surg. then bussed back to us and stayed overnight in San Diego because I had a 12 hour trip home and wanted to take a break. Good luck.
    The range of total nites in MX seems to be 2-6. My itinerary includes 1 pre op nite at
    hospital, 3 post op nites at hospital plus 2 nites at hotel. Perhaps a bit lengthy but I have my airfare paid. Thought it was a good idea to be near the hospital in case I needed care. And it was part of my package. I like the idea of having surgery the following day after a long flight because I always get dehydrated which is not a healthy state to be in for surgery.
    KansasJina,
    First my congrats to you for your life changing decision, then try this site http://www.weightlossagents.com/flight-calculator.php
    When I went there My date was 3/11. I actually got my surgery early on 3/10.
    If offered an earlier time take it. I took a red eye flight back to FL on sat. 3/14 and got home around 11:30 am Sun. 3/15, Went back to work at 12:30am Monday morning.
    I think you only need a five day plan for everything there and back. I hope this helps.