Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

cathbas

LoVe Tinmans Mantra..something to remember!!

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
Quote Originally Posted by AlphaLion View Post
tin man are you saying that soda a forbidden drink is ok
I'm saying that if you can drink them, and you want one, then you should. Just don't count it toward the 80/64. Who the heck says that soda is forbidden anyway?

Now, for clarification. I don't drink them, or anything carbonated because it tears my sleeve up. But, if I could, and I wanted one, then I would.

Again..if you aren't drinking sodas because of some caloric or dietary restriction, then you are on a diet. Diets suck. We all suck at diets. Diets didn't work for us pre op and they won't work for us post op.

It's been awhile since I posted my Mantra. Here it is.

You are not on a diet

Since you are not on a diet, you cannot be failing at a diet.

This is not a race. It's a marathon. You will be sleeved for as long as you breathe fresh air. So, take the time to figure out how to be happy as a sleever in a non sleeved world.

You must eat no less than 80 grams of protein a day...once you are able to eat that much.

You must drink no less than 64 oz of WATER a day, once you are able. Not soda, tea, cocktails, sports drinks, wine, etc. WATER, AGUA, H2O.

And last but not least....you must never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever over eat......ever.

Thus endeth the mantra.

Submit "LoVe Tinmans Mantra..something to remember!!" to Digg Submit "LoVe Tinmans Mantra..something to remember!!" to del.icio.us Submit "LoVe Tinmans Mantra..something to remember!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "LoVe Tinmans Mantra..something to remember!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I must save this for future reference!!
    Just saw this and wanted to thank you for it. I'm a presleever and I have had the mentality that this was going to be a diet for the rest of my life. You are so right, I'm a horrible dieter that's why I'm getting sleeved. Thank you again for reminding me this isn't a diet.