Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Nancy23

Day before Surgery

Rate this Entry
Having had a terrible travel day filled with three flights that ran late and had me running doesn't come close to ruining my day. When I jumped in the shuttle to head to the hospital -an hour drive due to rush hour our group of 5 were quickly talking and creating memories.

All tests went well - blood and EKG and surgery is at 10am tomorrow. We dined on chicken broth in the restaurant and three of us took a stroll to the grocery store after dinner.

Now it's been a long day. I'm off to sleep.

Submit "Day before Surgery" to Digg Submit "Day before Surgery" to del.icio.us Submit "Day before Surgery" to StumbleUpon Submit "Day before Surgery" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Been thinking about you today; wondering how you are doing. I hope to hear that everything went well and your feeling great .... Keep me posted! Xo
    I will definitely post when I can. I tested the hospitals wifi yesterday and it was pretty good.
    Good luck<3 I thinknyou will do great
    Thanks Crybaby. While we waited for our EKGs yesterday we spoke to a young man who just had surgery. He was up and about talking with us. He felt ok with exception of gas pain. It was pretty surreal.
    I trust this finds you well and all went as planned. Keep us posted. I hope you experience no complications.