Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Honeybell

Pnone bill after Mexico

Rate this Entry
At&T bill came today, $340.00, usually about $170.00. I tried to use the "What's app", but I am cell phone stupid... Many calls were from my dtr in LA. Also watch the texts. Just a word of caution...

Submit "Pnone bill after Mexico" to Digg Submit "Pnone bill after Mexico" to del.icio.us Submit "Pnone bill after Mexico" to StumbleUpon Submit "Pnone bill after Mexico" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thanks for the heads up. I think if we use wifi we should be ok with Skype, Viber, etc... I am getting a SIM card online for 250 or 300 minutes with a U.S. phone number. I think the card is about $40 and can be used with many, not all phones. Gotta get the details
    My husband and I just emailed a lot during that time. I knew I wouldn't be able to figure the phone problem out.
    I have Verizon and mine was $27 dollars higher then normal. I made a few calls but mostly texted.
    Try to see if they will re-rate it to the passport plans. Explain you didn't know about the charges (which s true), and in the future you will always put on the plan when you travel.

I'm a wireless consultant in the B2B space so, that works with business. Pretty sure the logical solution would work individuals too.

GREAT ADVICE my friend!! Always have to be aware!!