Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Tifflw86

One year & 11 days post-op

Rate this Entry
Hey guys! I haven't been here in a bit, but I was waiting to post my 1 year post-op blog until I hit the 100 pounds lost mark. It took me 1 year and 11 days, but I did it. My highest weight ever was 243. Yesterday I weighed 143.7

I've changed so much in a year. I cannot even begin to cover it. I am definitely happy with the weight loss - even with the scary complications at the beginning I would do it again a million times. I was a size 22, and now I wear a 6/8. I was a size 16 in High School so this is uncharted territory to me. I started running in July last year. I have done 2 5k runs and have a couple more coming up soon, and a 4 miler in July. Honestly, that is the only exercise I get, except for a random yoga class now and then, but I love running, and miss it when I slack off. I also struggled with infertility/PCOS before surgery, and now I have had 6 perfect cycles in a row, all PCOS symptoms are gone and am hoping to get pregnant very soon. I am also vegan now. I went vegan 5 weeks ago and have never felt better. Please do some research before asking me how I am getting protein and vitamins, lol. I am getting plenty!

I just wanted to update a little. Thanks for the support every time I had a question, or was down on my luck. This is a great resource. Good luck to everyone newly sleeved or considering. It is amazing!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beforeafter.JPG 
Views:	372 
Size:	341.9 KB 
ID:	24235

Submit "One year & 11 days post-op" to Digg Submit "One year & 11 days post-op" to del.icio.us Submit "One year & 11 days post-op" to StumbleUpon Submit "One year & 11 days post-op" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You look amazing and I can hear your smile
    This is awesome. Thanks for the inspiration. Praying the best for you trying to get pregnant!
    Way to go, you look fabulous! Congrats on your weight loss to date and the new healthier you....
    you look great
    Thank you all
    Your awesome...I'm almost a vegetarian
    Wow....thanks for inspiring me to keep going to get this surgery....you look amazing.
    Wow! You look awesome! Congratulations on your success
    Thanks for sharing!
    So happy for your complete success!