Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Erina

Finally the weight is falling off again after 2 1/2 yrs.

Rate this Entry
I haven't been on this forum, too often lately. Life has gotten me sidetracked and down trodden. I originally had my surgery 2 1/2 yrs ago. The reasons for me were two fold. The most obvious one would be the desire to lose weight. The more hidden one was the desire to feel no more pain. You see I have fibromyalgia, and some kind of "undiagnosed auto-immune disorder." I had hoped that by losing the weight the pain would magically disappear. While I have lost 60 lbs. I stalled at the just before 2 yr point and have been stalled for well over 8 mos. The weight loss did help with the pain a little bit, but it has returned with a vengeance. I think mostly because I have not been diligent about healthy eating. I had this mindset that I got this surgery so I wouldn't have to diet again. Which worked for a long time, but now, I have had to make some choices to kickstart the remaining 40-50 lbs I would like to see gone forever. Imagine the excitement I am feeling after finding the vehicle to help this happen. It came from a company that held the protein powder I was using after surgery. This company is number 1 in health, wellness and nutrition and is blowing my socks off with the amount of quality there products contain. I have been using there products and feeling all over body health for the first time in over 5 yrs. Yes, even counting before the surgery. You see the surgery wasn't a magic fix. I hoped it would be and I read all the information on how it isn't and I knew in my mind that it wouldn't hold all the answers and yet I still told myself subconsciously that it would be the answer for me. When it wasn't I have been, like I said before, defeated. But I lost my reasoning, this surgery is amazing and it is a tool that will still help me to keep the weight off. I just needed a little kick in the pants to get me back on track and back to where I needed to be heading, toward a healthier life. I have been using this product now for 4 days and have seen the scale go down 6 lbs. I am ridding my body of harmful toxins and on my way to feeling less pain then I have felt in years. I do not post this to share any regret for having this surgery, I do not regret it. I am posting this to hopefully give others hope that may be in the same position I am in. If you would like to find out more about the products I have found and to follow my journey you can find my FB page: Fit with Fybro
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fit-W...47536868662135

Submit "Finally the weight is falling off again after 2 1/2 yrs." to Digg Submit "Finally the weight is falling off again after 2 1/2 yrs." to del.icio.us Submit "Finally the weight is falling off again after 2 1/2 yrs." to StumbleUpon Submit "Finally the weight is falling off again after 2 1/2 yrs." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hope you've found the answer to your problems! Best wishes!