Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jinoshio.Sote

Struggling

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by mem222 View Post
Oh and yes, your hormones are on a roller coaster, and you're going through withdrawl from your meds - not a good combo. I hope your psych gives your surgeon a piece of his mind!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so very much! My psychiatrist, I shall call him Dr. John, and I just had a little chat. Dr. John is concerned and I will be seeing him this evening. When I mentioned the fat hormones he heartily agreed, and then laughingly suggested crushing and snorting my meds for expediancy's sake. That man makes me laugh.

Dr. John and my primary care physician, Mr. David, and my OBgyn Dr. Amy, are the ones who encouraged me to have this surgery. I should check my follow-up with Dr. David while I am thinking about it. He probably won't be happy about my lack of meds either.

Thank you for encouraging me about the exercise, too. I was really starting to feel like a failure.

I am really glad that I joined this site. I was feeling desparate this morning, but now I feel much brighter. This is good!

Submit "Struggling" to Digg Submit "Struggling" to del.icio.us Submit "Struggling" to StumbleUpon Submit "Struggling" to Google

Comments

You are not a failure, you have had some bumps in the road (not your fault at all) but you are taking action to correct other people's mistakes. I am so glad you're going to see Dr. John tonight.
    I think the idea of a "private message" is misleading, they appear on the site!
    if you would like to email me, please feel free, I think we have a lot in common:
    Marilyn.mesner@yale.edu
    *Sob* I am not a failure. It feels nice to hear someone say that
    this is a journey.....